Brett Stevens is an American writer, author, blogger, and death metal enthusiast who shares his thoughts on the reality that Leftists seek to deny and decline of Western civilization. Stevens advocates the return of nationalism, monarchs, aristocrats, and hierarchy and is a critic of egalitarianism, multiculturalism, and universalism. Stevens frequently publishes his thoughts on his website Amerika.org and has also submitted his work to Return of Kings. (Full article...)
👑 From today's featured article
👑 In the news
- Spain's Godless Socialists, never tire of trying to shame Spain's traditionalist heroes, removes Franco from his proper tomb.
- Emperor Naruhito ceremoniously ascends the Chrysanthemum throne.
- Spain's Leftists seek to disenfranchise Rightist nobles and Franco's heirs.
- Rama X marries Suthida Tidjai, making her his new queen consort, and is crowned in a three-day-long ceremony a few days later.
- Naruhito becomes Emperor of Japan after the abdication of his father Akihito, inaugurating the Reiwa era.
- Notre Dame's roof burns, and the enemies of the West celebrate. Tie-in musing: The Novel(ty) Will Destroy the Edifice
- Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI recognizes the dastardly effects of moral relativism and the 1960's Counter-Culture, and includes pedophile priests among those effects.
👑 Latest musings
February 21, 2021:
January 26, 2021: